Livonia, MI, United States
Jay Dee is adding an HR Coordinator based in its Livonia, Michigan Corporate Office. The HR Coordinator reports directly to the HR Manager and is responsible for the support of day-to-day human resources operations. The position holds responsibility for a wide range of duties including, but not limited to, assisting with full-cycle recruiting, coordinating the onboarding process for new hires, supporting all aspects of benefits administration, coordinating the summer internship program, supporting compliance and safety programs, assisting with various marketing initiatives and print advertisements, planning Company events, and all other duties as assigned.
The HR Coordinator plays a pivotal role in ensuring the HR processes and procedures run effectively in order to best support the department and Company. The HR Coordinator will be a self-motivated team player with a positive attitude and possess the desire to learn new things while managing shifting priorities.
Essential Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, human resources, communications, psychology, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of HR related experience preferred, but not required. Experience working in the construction industry is a plus.
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, analyzing data and developing creative, resourceful solutions.
- Solid technical capabilities, including proficiency with Microsoft office. Experience with Prezi, PhotoShop, Illustrator, or InDesign is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities while providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management, and organizational skills.
Jay Dee Contractors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, or age. Jay Dee Contractors, Inc. is an at will employer. EOE/AA Employer D/V/M/F.